Saturday, June 9, 2012

Olimpias @ People's, Endless Summer, Beast


Photo with the Olimpias Collective, doing a social practice piece at People's Park that included ways to enable dancing for different bodies, conglomerate holding that became dances, energy work and more. Mara (who i had just met) is acting as a body pillow for me, so i am tucked away from the camera. the whole thing was like being an anemone in a sea of dancers and artists playing with touch and improv and other collaged elements. Neil said, "This is the future of medicine." Join us sometime.



Looking forward to reading at Small Press Traffic’s Endless Summer event on June 16th with a slew of others and bbq. Here it is http://www.facebook.com/events/171963356264964/

&

also at Beast Crawl, with Kelsey Street, at the East Bay’s answer to Litquake, which is cool, because I need new answers to the “geographics I’ve pulled” in the last year.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive