Friday, August 1, 2014

dwtn St. Petersburg, FL



thinking of Rebecca Solnit's Hollow City: The Siege of San Francisco and the Crisis of American Urbanism, being here to watch this swallowing sweltering suburb pivot into upscale urban chic...and wondering if there is any way to catch this wave and do I want to, having swum out of SF?








but an urban landscape, near warm water, is what gives me the most basic mobility.







did ze take them off and swim out to an rickety old mini yacht or abandon them for...what? these are not what i would call FL summer shoes--black, platform, Mary-chancletas--and i love that they have been left to live here.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive