Sunday, September 7, 2014

and here we are

hi loves and doves, i can't stop (in the name of Al Green) using my blogs like they are Facebooks and my Facebooks like they are blogs and wishing Twitter had telepathy and being embarrassed to use hash tags. girls who do boys who do girls like their boys who do boys like their girls.

but anyway, my blogs are now websites, in particular, the body poetik, formally, Write to Connect. much of me will be there, so if you miss me, go to there. if you ant to do poetry in the pool, sex in the meditation room, sensuality in the sickbed, the postmodern dance beyond disability, visit thee too.

theres another website to, for my underground erotic performance art research work, which is a nice way of saying...a lot of things. you can ask me about it, and by you, i mean, only you know who you are.]

i love you, gorgeous.




on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive