Friday, December 11, 2015

Pretend

Skelgirl did not have hands until her early 20s. Hey hands came with her knowledge of herself as autonomous sexual being who could grab the rail and pull herself up and swing herself down from city buses. She heard a philosopher say that our hands is what makes us human. Which she took a bit of offense to send she knew a lot of other skews and twisted sinews whose hands were their feet or their mouth or the blunted fingerless bones at the ends of the rest. Prehensile intelligence I can transcend the vehicle of the hand. And if one believes it's about using tools to dominate nature...well it's just as much about putting the body back into the earth, the earth back into the body, all surviving as any individual body.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive